Wishing you a prosperous and healthy year!
My thanks and wish list for 2017:
- Family and friends.
- Fervent hope that a new awareness of ethics and ethical behavior will begin to be encouraged by more in the corporate world.
- The Government Accountability Project for their tireless efforts to represent and protect whistleblowers everywhere, with notable mention of their successful efforts to identify government retaliation against whistleblowers.
- The renewed public focus on whistleblowers in parts of the media, with Gretchen Morgenson’s ongoing series and the new series being developed by PBS WNET in NY, in addition to dramatic new findings that the actions of whistleblowers do impact future corporate behavior.
- Elizabeth Warren and other key legislators continue to insist on government and TBTF accountability and their efforts to get public explanations as to why the DOJ ignored 11 criminal referrals made by the FCIC.
- Hope that the New Trump administration and particularly the new Attorney General designate, Jeff Sessions, will begin to prosecute identified lawless behavior.
- Bank Whistleblowers United colleagues continue to educate the public and government on actions which will return the rule of law to banking while, at the same time will protect the community banks which are being driven out of existence by the inordinate high costs of compliance.