There are many more than 7 reasons to be grateful this holiday season. Let me share my list with you and perhaps you will add many more of your own:
1. The Fed has finally raised the rates – a much needed step in the right direction .
2. The Government Accountability Project in making some progress getting a congressional investigation of coverups occurring at the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission.
3. Looks as if a documentary on SEC whistleblowers, in which I’m featured, will be airing this coming year.
4. Elizabeth Warren and other key legislators continue to be vocal in calling for an examination of the TBTF and a reinventing of the Glass-Steagall Act.
5. This year end funding bill seems ok, without additional riders gutting Dodd-Frank.
6. The National Center for Policy Analysis financial crisis education efforts, with which I am affiliated is progressing well.
7. And, most of all, our family is doing well.
May the Holidays bring you Joy and the New Year every Blessing.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
[tweetthis]There are many more than 7 reasons to be grateful this holiday season. What else would you add? ~@RichardMBowen[/tweetthis]